My wife and I recently decided we were going to carpet our living room downstairs, and the majority of our upstairs. Mill Creek was our first stop because we saw one of their ads and we wanted more information. Brad met us at the door. He was very friendly throughout our entire experience.
Under dated carpet and decades old padding, my home had a secret...beautiful red oak hardwood flooring that needed to be restored to its original glory. Jimmie (and Edgar and Edgar's crew) did just that. They finished a day earlier than scheduled. I couldn't be more pleased with the results!see more reviews...
Sherry T | 2017
We have had Blake Stephens from the Grove store install flooring in most of our home. Everyone loves the wood look flooring he helped us choose. Very pleased with the quality and durability. Installation was excellent.see more reviews...
Brenda M | 2017
Mandy was very helpful picking out carpet replacement for a room in my house and the installer Colby did a great job. The crew was in and out with very little disruption to my kids and I daily schedule.see more reviews...
On behalf of Sun Custom Homes, we would like to take this opportunity to thank your participation in this year's 2016 Parade Home. It is companies and individuals such as you that help ensure the integrity and quality of home building industry in Central Oklahoma...see more reviews...
Kurt W. Dinnes | SUN Custom Homes
Review We had a wonderful experience with Mill Creek! From working with Deena, our consultant, to the installation crew, everything went smoothly and exceeded our expectations. The stairs look gorgeous in our north Edmond home. Thank you Mill Creek!!see more reviews...
Jennifer did a great job of working for us from the start to the very last step! Thank you so much!see more reviews...
My wife and I bought carpet at Mill Creek in Tulsa and had one of the best buying experience thanks to salesperson Ann Murphy. She also followed up to ensure everything was completed. The installation people were very professional and did a fantastic job! Would recommend Mill Creek and Ann Murphy!!see more reviews...
The tile on the tub splash is a perfect place to coordinate other tiles in the room. These tiles can coordinate with the tile on the floor, the shower, the walls or the sink splash. Whether your tub says, “Calgon, take me away” or is simple a place to take a bath, it’s usually a focal point of the bathroom, so why not make it special?
Decorative Design Options:
Tub splashes are not only decorative, but functional for protecting the walls from water splashing behind the tub. You only need a small amount of space tiled to protect the walls, but you have the option to be more decorative than what it necessary.
Decorative design options are:
- Tiling higher than splash height around all three walls, but not wainscot or full height
- Wainscot height tile on all three walls
- Tiling regular height on two walls and tiling full height on an accent wall
- Tub to ceiling height on all three walls
- Tub to ceiling height on all three walls with a decorative picture frame
- Tub to ceiling height on all three walls with a recessed niche built into the wall for soap and accessory storage
- For a small and functional splash, use one tile either laid straight or on the diagonal and cap it off with a bullnose piece or decorative listello
- Often, the tub front is made from wood, it is acceptable to have a wood front with a tile top and splash.